Friday, July 17, 2009

mY daY ^.^

Gasoline (Sungei Wang)





one of our stupid video..
xD
others 2 cant upload it..
cause vry lame..
haha




The Soh Lou >.<



Pavilion's Cinema



Today we went to Sungei Wang met each other..
(Ming,Ashley and michelle)

after that me and ming went to Pavilion watch movie..
hehe

we watch transformer..
it took our 2 and half hours ( i think )

after the movie ended..
we walked to sungei wang..

SOMETHING NEED TO MENTION IT

Today only i know the spelling of SUNGEI WANG..
dat time i tot it was SUNGAI WANG..
LOL ..
Today Ming told me its SUNGEI WANG..LOL

after we reached sungei wang..
we went to gasoline..
(hav fun)

hehe

too bad JesLyn not with me today..
cause today is schooling day
=x
sad

sunday im going back to genting lerhx..
im studying in Year 8 with Kwan Zai!!!
he's going to study thr!!!
ahaha!!
happy!!!
so the class will got 5 students!!!
hahass

so boring now..
Ming studying with his add maths..
sien la me..
sigh..

Today me and Ming bought 2 maxis sim cards..
our numbers got a bit same..
^.^

see ui on Sunday ohh Ming Ming..
hehe

Tmr is my little god brother's (xiiao cow) bday ohh..
hehe..
Jie wish ui HAPPY BIRTHDAY
xD

xiiao niu is same school with me anyway..
he's studying in form2..
same age with me..
but he looks so cute cause he looks vry tiny..
haha..
i love to pinch his face..
so cute la
haha..
xD

End Here..

...``BabyKc

No comments:

Post a Comment