Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ciow tmr Lurhx..





went to KLCC with my MoM & CarOn wOnG

=P

we went to Madam Kwan had our Lunch

and i bought a set of comic books from kinokuniya
love it xD

hmm

went to SaSa bought my make up remover and cooling Cucumber Pads

.
.
.

and my mom bought me 2 little boxes of eyes shadow from M.A.C
(Blue & Pink Colour)
hehe

i went home in the evening..
i felt so tired~~

=-="

when i reached hOme
i called the pig
cause i knw he gonna hav tuition soon
Ms himE so called him b4 TuitiOn =P

when he's having tuition..
i was sleeping..
Zzzz

after i awake i think around 7pm
he called me
he said he jz finish tuition
.
.
.
add math..
whuu..

study hard dear~
haha..



actually im packing all my stuff~~
sien
so mafan..
i was thinking the next high table dinner wad should wear
=.="
need to ask my dear edii..
sien
i duno wad to wear..
Lolz

.
.
.

tmr im going back to Genting lerhx lurhx..
cant wait to see dear and my rock star (Yasmin)
haha xD


.
.
.

im going back in the evening tmr..
with KWAN ZAII!!
woohoo!!
XD

after i went back i wont be able to update my blog every day lerhx..
when im using a pc then i'l update it..
miss ui readers!!
xD

muacks

...``BabyKc

No comments:

Post a Comment